The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a standard developed to protect sensitive data concerning payment cards and data created by using such cards.
The standard itself consists of twelve requirements which are further divided into sections. To achieve a full
compliance with the PCI-DSS, a company has to fulfill all the requirements stated in these sections.
Safetica can easily help you fulfill following requirements:
- Protect stored cardholder data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes.
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel.